Conversation at The Market

Characters
Vindy : Mother
Regan : Son
Seller

Time 5.30 P.M.


(At home)

Vindy : Regan, Regan
Regan : Yes, Mom here I am.
Vindy : You have to help me.
Regan : How can I help you?
Vindy : I want to go to market. Can you go with me ?
Regan : Alright let us go. But give me coffee first.
Vindy : Yes, I shall.

(After drinking coffee)

Regan : I’m done. Let’s go mom

(At the market).


Seller : Good morning, madam. How may I help you ?

Vindy : I need to buy Onions and chili
Seller : How much madam ?
Vindy : one kg. Each. What is the price of Onion per kg ?
Seller : Onions are being sold at Rp 17.000 per kg. but I’ll charge Rp.15.000 per kg
Vindy : OMG ! It’s too costly. Other vegetable seller were just charging Rp.10.000
Seller : Their onions wouldn’t be fresh madam but I’ve all the fresh vegetables.
Vindy : OK! I’ll give you Rp 13.000 then or I’m going
Seller : OK, here it is. Thank you.

Regan : Shall we buy some fruit mom ?

Vindy : Of course, let's get to the fruit seller. Where is it ?
Regan : Over there. Let me bring your shopping cart mom
Vindy : Thank you dear.

Komentar